Adam1

Adam1
I don't own the picture. Picture credit as tagged.
[Disclaimer] All content in this fanfiction are purely fictional. Any similarities of events are purely coincidental. All photos or videos are credited to respected owners. Thank you and happy reading!!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dearest Readers


To my dearest readers,

Thank you for the support all these far..I don’t think I have posted any authors note for [GUILTY PLEASURE] before. So I thought of writing one to express my gratitude to my readers. ^__^

First of all, I know I am being such an impromptu person. One moment I say I am not writing till mid December and another mminute I came up with new short story [Through the Lens]. After ending TTL then I said I won’t be writing any sooner and then I updated Chapter 18 of TSA110106. And then another moment I said I am having my finals and here I am with a new story.

What can all these proved? Keke my love for writing? Or maybe my overloading love for Adam Couple? Whatever.. I shall confess, writing fanfiction is my guilty pleasure.

Sorry if I have ever made you guys confused about whether I am updating or not.. just feel free to follow me @AngelaHebe at Twitter to know all the most updated information regarding my fic.

Lastly, I really appreciate all the comments or @mention regarding the stories/chapters I posted. I really enjoy reading them. Your comments are what I fed on – giving me confidence and drive to keep me writing and writing. So keep them coming in!! XD

Cheers~

-Angela-

No comments:

Post a Comment