Adam1

Adam1
I don't own the picture. Picture credit as tagged.
[Disclaimer] All content in this fanfiction are purely fictional. Any similarities of events are purely coincidental. All photos or videos are credited to respected owners. Thank you and happy reading!!

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Story After 110106 - Chapter 2

To: Ga In Noona (Sent: 8.15am)

‘Noona, where are you now? We are going to start shooting soon.’

From: Ga In Noona (Received: 8.17am)

‘Kwon-ah, I think I am going to be late. Ottoeke? I slept in a little this morning.’

To: Ga In Noona (Sent: 8.18am)

‘Don’t worry noona. I’ll help you.’


Placing his Iphone into his pocket, Jo Kwon walked towards the sitcom Director who was already getting a little impatient from waiting.

‘PD-nim, can you make a call to Ga-In ‘s manager? Why are they not reaching yet? We have a lot to shoot today.’ The Director raises his voice a little and gets a little annoyed by the latecomers.

Looking at the Director’s reaction, Jo Kwon thought of the way to stall the time. He holds his stomach and acts like he is in a lot of pain.

‘Hyung-nim…can we start the shooting a little later? Suddenly I have serious… stomach..ache. I need the toilet very … urgently.’ Jo Kwon’s acting skill was passable and was able to trick the Director.

‘Of course you can. The scenes that we need to shoot now need to have the presence of you too. You better hurry to the toilet while we wait for Ga-In shi.’

‘Really thanks a lot.’

Jo Kwon scurries to the toilet and enters one of the cubical. He then quickly fishes out his Iphone after sensing one message coming in.


From: Ga In Noona (Received: 8.22am)

‘Kwon-ah, I am reaching soon. How is the director? Is he angry? I am so worried right now.’

To: Ga In Noona (Sent: 8.23am)

‘Don’t worry noona. I am stalling the time already.

From: Ga In Noona (Received: 8.25am)

‘How did you do it? You told him that I slept in?’

To: Ga In Noona (Sent: 8.26am)

‘Of course not, noona. I told him that I have stomachache. Now I am in the toilet.

From: Ga In Noona (Received: 8.27am)

‘You are the best. ’


Jo Kwon just stares at the last message he received. Unknowingly, he found himself smiling like an idiot at the last word. He felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart skipped a beat.

After suffering enough from the bad stench, he washes his hand and went to his waiting room instead. Suddenly his manager hyung barged into the waiting room.

‘Kwon-ah, are you alright? I heard from the director that you have stomachache?’ His manager hyung was very concerned about his health.

‘Yea..I have stomachache. But now I am alright already. Just need….a little...time to rest.’ Showing his acting skill again, he pastes a pitiful expression on his face while holding onto his stomach.

‘I’ll tell them to start 15 minutes later.’

‘Thank you…hyung.’

Then Manager hyung left the room to inform the crew and other cast. When he saw his manager left the room, Jo Kwon did a victory dance.

Noona would have enough time to reach here before the shooting starts. Hope she won’t suffer any scolding.

*

'NG!!’ The director shouted.

‘I am sorry everybody. I’ll try again.’ Feeling guilty, Ga-In bowed slightly after her 5th NG.

‘Ga-In shi, please be more focus. We are short of time.’ The director raises his voice.

‘I’ll try my best.’

Jo Kwon who was sitting beside her gave her a little pat on her back and smiled at her.

Noona hwaiting.

As if Ga-In understood what Jo Kwon was trying to tell her, Ga In just smiled weakly at him.

They are shooting a scene where Director Kim’s family is enjoying their dinner together. Ga –In did not memorized her lines properly as she was busy preparing for B.E.G’s album the night before. She made a lot of mistakes during filming and caused the whole filming progress to drag.

*

‘NG!!’

‘Ga-In shi you missed your line. You should say…..’ The PD-nim repeats what Ga-In lines should be.

*

‘Cut!!’

‘Ga-In shi, your expression should be more agitated. Geum Ji ‘s character should not be moody. Please bring out more emotions on you.’ Again, the PD-nim explained to Ga-In the way to bring out the Hwang Geum Ji’s character in the sitcom.

*

Jo Kwon who was watching from the side heard Ga-In’s name being called up so many times by the director. Ga-In already have a total of 25 NGs and a few missed lines from a total of 2 and half hours of filming.

Ahh..Ga In noona is not herself today. She must be too tired from her schedule.

After not much progress was made after few hours of shooting, the Director gives everybody a 20 minutes break after much frustration. Feeling down, Ga-In stood up from her place and bowed gently at the crew and other cast and made her way to the waiting room. Unknowingly, a skinny but muscular man followed her into the waiting room.

‘Noona, are you alright?’ Both Ga-In and Jo Kwon sat together on the couch.

‘Kwon-ah, I feel so bad. I think I am stalling everybody’s time. I am not fit to be an actress.’

‘Don’t worry noona. I think everybody would understand you. Remember that we are singer, not actors.’

Looking at his dejected noona, Jo Kwon couldn’t help but feeling crumpled all up inside his heart. His heart hurts just by looking at her sad face. He blames himself for not being able to help his noona. He then gently puts his arms around her shoulder and sat closer to her.

‘Yesterday I only got home from recording at around 2am. I didn’t have much time to memorize my lines well.’

‘I know noona. I understand you.’ His heart hurts more when he saw tears start to well up in her eyes. He knows she is putting up her strong front by not allowing herself to cry.

She grabbed her favourite bottled mineral water and gulps a few mouths down her throat to fight back the urge to cry. Jo Kwon then gently brushed Ga-In’s back.

‘Noona, take a deep breath and everything would be alright. Just use the remaining time to memorize your line well.’

‘Alright, thank you Kwon-ah. Thank you for being with me here.’

‘I am just doing what I have promised. Just remember that I am always by you side.’ Jo Kwon gave his reassurance smile and brushes Ga-In’s hair. Their eyes met and it has been a long time since they looked at each other that way.

Suddenly one drop of tears escaped from Ga-In’s eye and fell to her pale cheek. Automatically, Jo Kwon helped her to wipe it away. Feeling the awkwardness building up, Jo Kwon turned away and head to the door.

‘You rest a while and I’ll see you outside.’ Jo Kwon gave his familiar smile and closed the door behind him.

I am always by your side-The phrase that reminds her of her fake married life which ended not long ago.

[Flashback] (WGM Ep 58)

‘Yeobo, be energetic. Be strong. Because I am always by your side.’

‘Whose else side’s would you be on then? Of course you are on my side!’ Ga-In hits gently on Jo Kwon’s chest.

[End of Flashback]

Stood up from her seat, she walked towards her bag and grabbed her phone. She plugged in her earphones and scrolls her Iphone to the music player. She plays her favourite song from her favourite list. She closes her eyes and tries to find strength from the song.

~Happy Me~ by Jo Kwon.

I met you after a few heartbreaks
So maybe that was why our start was so unsure
But getting to know and to love someone
How nice would it be if you were my last?
Like I do…
If you hear my voice, even for a moment in a busy day
Do you also feel like we are together?
Every night, when I return home and if you are there
My stress and pain from the day will melt away in your arms

Love me just like this
If you would never change
You’re the only one that has all of me
I will never waver
You may be unsure in the face of the unknowable future
But never forget that I love you
If it is with you, I will be forever happy


I can always be happy with me
I can always be happy with me

If you hear my voice, even for a moment in a busy day
Do you also feel like we are together?
Every night, when I return home and if you are there
My stress and pain from the day will melt away in your arms


Love me just like this
If you would never change
You’re the only one that has all of me
I will never waver
You may be unsure in the face of the unknowable future
But never forget that I love you
If it is with you, I will be forever happy


I’m throwing away what the world tells me I should love
My heart is in the same place as yours
I want to be another part of you
For you who are my precious


Love me just like this forever,
As long as you don’t change
You’re the only one that has all of me
I will never waver
Are you feeling unsure in the unknowable future?
You’re no longer alone..never forget
That when I’m with you I am happy


I can do anything and everything
If my life is with you

*

When the song ended, Ga In stood up and placed back her phone. Then she looks hard at herself at the mirror.

Ga-In ah, you must work harder. Remember it’s not easy for you to be here. Don’t give up easily. At least do not disappoint Kwonnie.

After taking one last look, she took a deep breath and stepped outside the waiting room to continue the shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment