Adam1

Adam1
I don't own the picture. Picture credit as tagged.
[Disclaimer] All content in this fanfiction are purely fictional. Any similarities of events are purely coincidental. All photos or videos are credited to respected owners. Thank you and happy reading!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Author's Note

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the support that you guys have given me. Thanks for reading my stories and you guys gave me a lot of encouragement for me to continue writing more. :D really appreciate that.

So after reposting "The Story After 110106" in this blog, I decided to re-post my other fanfiction titled "Adam In Love" over here too. :D

So for those who have never read my fiction before, Adam in Love was my first ever Adam fanfic. So there might be a lot more grammatical errors or other kind of error in this first Adam fic of mine. So please forgive me for those mistakes. ><

So let's cut the crap here and let's read!! :D

-Angela-


No comments:

Post a Comment