Adam1

Adam1
I don't own the picture. Picture credit as tagged.
[Disclaimer] All content in this fanfiction are purely fictional. Any similarities of events are purely coincidental. All photos or videos are credited to respected owners. Thank you and happy reading!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's going to be awhile ♥

hey my dear readers..
so there goes my last chapter of 'Through The Lens' =D

had some mixed feelings about it..
one being happy because i ended another Adam story with success
while i felt a little sad because the story ended so soon.
but i was very glad that it ended quite reasonably and sweet (?)

actually there was quite a few reasons that i wanted to write this new story in the first place
1. i was inspired
2. last installment before my MAJOR exam
3. not sure whether i should continue with 'The Story After 110106"

REASONS:
1. i was so inspired suddenly because of SunByung (Invincible Youth) so i feel like writing something different about our Adam Couple

2.you know i would be facing my most important examination that would determine which Govt. university that i would enter in the future. so after this, i won't be writing much until the examination ends which is at the middle of December. =X

3. and thirdly, 'The Story After 110106" seems to be ENDLESS. i think all because of the topic i chose. that's why it seems like there's no ending to it. and it's really taken a toll on me. =X
but don't worry i would definitely come up with chapters that talk about Ga In's reaction towards Jo Kwon and Lizzy's kiss. that's a promise from me. but NOT NOW. earliest might be mid of September

and of course, after saying all the reasons above is NOT THAT i am NOT going to write fanfics in the future it's just that i suddenly have ZERO idea on "The Story After 110106" that's why i started on new stories. and i guess you guys are starting to get bored too with this story right? =/

whatever, still a word of 'thanks' from me for supporting me all these while SPECIALLY to:
1. @catgoh92 (my sister who has given me so many ideas on fanfic)
2. @mieoppa (she has support me all the way from Adam in Love till now- your comments really brighten my day)
3. @athenarei (jackie unnie *the only one who call me Ghela* - i love your earnest comments and encouragement XD)

and to @kristina_2102, @JoKwon_GaIn, @babyg_k, @Sachiko126, @kuuko04__cyacya, @IAM_Cloudy, @winterwind90, @iAMCLiO2o, @nisanisg7, @BungeeBabyG, Lee_DaeNi, Moira05, angelkwon, thoainhi, fai, thissmimi, persona3700u, Tizzy, sweetooth05, kwonnieheartgain, chinaeyes711, himu_chan, step24, and many more (sorry if i missed you guys out) that has given me a lot's of encouragement and wonderful support from twitter and the forum..

love,
Angela♥

1 comment:

  1. owwwh..since it's all related to your future,i hope you will done your best for your examination.

    and thank you for sharing your great fanfic all these while,i really enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete